Friday, August 12, 2011

Up to date....

I seriously stink at this whole blogging thing...but I am determined to get better!
So, it would take FOREVER to get caught up on everything thats happened since we got married. So I'll just tell ya the basics. Jon graduated in December...YAY! After that we moved out to Washington on a hope and a prayer that he would get a job. We lived with Jon's parents and I went back to school. We were here for a month and he landed a job as a Marketing Coordinator for a company called Columbia Ultimate. It was amazing and seriously a blessing!
In May, I got really sick had to drop out of school and went to the Mayo Clinic in MN. Although it wasn't fun being sick, it was great to see my family! I miss them so much! I got better and came back to Washington, went back to school and things are great!
It took us forever to find the perfect place to live. We finally found it! We live in an adorable apartment complex. I LOVE it!!! We moved in a couple weeks ago and it is seriously amazing!
That's the quickest up to date thingy that I can do. We're doing great! Oh, and my parents are on a mission for our church. They are in Florida for a year while my little brother, Branden, is on a mission in South Africa. They'll all get home at around the same time. So cool!

1 comment:

  1. You've definitely been busy since you last posted! I spotted your blogging question on your FB and thought I'd drop in, and now I'm your newest follower of course!

    Your question about the photo that's blocking your text? It simple means that the template you downloaded from 'The Cutest Blog on the Block' isn't hosting that template anymore...so to get rid of the photo, just change your template to a different one. Easy peasy.

    http://tkhymas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete